Thursday, August 17, 2006

Daily EP Day 3, Track 1 - Death Cab For Cutie - "I'll follow you into the dark"

Love the first line in this verse...

Self-incrimination, indie-cred court: I only have 4 DCFC songs in my itunes library. One of which is a cover of My Girl (no, really).

But I like this one.

Ache is beautiful.

DOWNLOAD: Death Cab For Cutie - "I'll follow you into the dark"

Lyrics:
DEATH CAB FOR CUTIE LYRICS - I Will Follow You Into The Dark: "In Catholic school as vicious as Roman rule I got my knuckles brusied by a lady in black And I held my toungue as she told me 'Son fear is the heart of love' So I never went back If heaven and hell decide That they both are satisfied Illuminate the no's on their vacancy signs If there's no one beside you When your soul embarks Then I'll follow you into the dark"

No comments: