Tuesday, June 13, 2006

AgainAgain CD 02 - SUMMER!

Finally, I've gotten off of my lazy wino ass and put together a mix for the summer sun. It's a blend of old and new with a surprising world music feel.

As always, please try to limit your downloads to 1 or 2 at a time. It keeps the bandwidth gods happy.

Enjoy.

01 Don't You Just Know It - Huey 'Piano' Smith
02 Pata Pata - Miriam Makeba
03 Northern Lites - Super Furry Animals
04 Sen Sen - Mamadou and Vanessa
05 Lloyd, I'm Ready to Be Heartbroken - Camera Obscura
06 Emma Blowgun's Last Stand - Beulah
07 Sukie in the Graveyard - Belle & Sebastien
08 Treehouse - I'm From Barcelona
09 It Feels So Good Feelin' Good Again - Robert Earl Keen
10 The Light - Dert
11 Steal Yr Face - Bobby Birdman
12 Don't Falter - Mint Royale
13 Right Now - The Heart Attack
14 That Old Pair of Jeans - Fatboy Slim
15 Love Generation (Ron Carrols Black Church Feeling) - Bob Sinclair
16 Pasilda (edit) - Afro Medusa
17 Happy (? mix) - Max Sedgley

Thanks to Sunny at polloxniner, Lindsay at emotomusic, Chris, Anne and whoever else introduced me to this wonderful music in the first place.

Please leave feedback in the comments section or email me or IM at wonderfulbe @ aol. I love to hear what music you love (and don't).

Ben: I added track numbers for ya.

No comments: