Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Again! Again! MixCD! MixCD! v. 1


















Since this is the first Again! Again! MixCD, I'll post a couple of requests:

1. Please limit your downloads to no more than 2 at a time. A little bit of a pain, but it'll save our kind host from kicking us off.

2. Ad folks: use one of these tracks in your ads! And I'll send you a lollipop. A Special K lollipop!

2. Let me know what you like via comments or email.

3. Email me if you have any technical difficulties.

4. Enjoy!

To download, Option+Click on a Mac, right-click and choose 'save as' on a PC.


01. Gold Lion - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
02. Do the Whirlwind - Architecture in Helsinki
03. Chewing Gum - Annie
04. We're from Barcelona - I'm from Barcelona
05. Fraud in the '80s - Mates of State
06. Another Sunny Day - Belle & Sebastian
07. Magellan - Giovanni Ribisi
08. 7 nation army - String Quartet Tribute
09. Steady As She Goes - The Raconteurs
10. Johnny Boy Theme - Johnny Boy
11. Crazy - Gnarls Barkley
12. One - Mary J. Blige f. U2
13. Kick Out the Chairs - Munk & James Murphy
14. Gravity's Bringing Us Down - Beulah
15. Waste of Space - Delays
16. Star Witness - Neko Case
17. Music Is Power - Richard Ashcroft
18. When the Sun Goes Down - Arctic Monkeys

Track notes below.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice round-up of tunes. Putting you on my blogroll.
x

miguel said...

Sunny, thanks for the compliment. You're my first official blogosphere friend.

I may have to ask you to remove the link - we're still testing my friend's patience and server bandwidth.

Sunny's over at Polloxniner.blogspot.com
take a look kids.

♥ m said...

this page is SO bookmarked!