Thursday, April 05, 2007

My Old Kentucky Blog: Amy Winehouse Rehab Remix : Home of the After-After-After-After-After-After-After-After-Party!

If you don't love Amy Winehouse already, i may withdraw my conditional love for you.

Pharaoh: They gave me crystal meth and e-tabs, but i said No-No-No/They tried to send my black ass to rehab but i won't Go-go-go...

My Old Kentucky Blog: Amy Winehouse Rehab Remix : Home of the After-After-After-After-After-After-After-After-Party!: "Amy Winehouse Rehab Remix

Yeah, I guess April Fool's isn't that funny on the 5th. We'll ditch that. Sorry, I spent most of last night and today working on getting covers tracks reupped. it was like waiting music.

Another remix of Amy Winehouse's Rehab. This one features Pharoahe Monch.

[listen] Amy Winehouse - Rehab (remix ft. Pharoahe Monch)"

3 comments:

bob2008 said...

This site gives us the good information Again! Again! MixCD! MixCD.
The content is very good.
It provides lots of knowledge.
======================================
Bob
Alcohol Rehab

Koriko said...

These are really fantastic ideas in concerning blogging. You have touched some good factors here. Any way keep up writing. Thanks for sharing with your post! It was really really good to read. Please also come and check into our website at http://opiumwithdrawal.com/

Frances said...

There comes a time in my life when I am so depressed and I am into drugs. My parents bring me to rehab center and I am so thankful to them that I am now a good boy. Thanks to http://kentuckyrehabcenters.com/