Monday, April 02, 2007

The Cure team up with Ashlee Simpson

I don't feel good about this. In fact, I feel so bad, I've got nothing snarky prepared to write.

The Cure team up with Ashlee Simpson: "The Cure team up with Ashlee Simpson

04/02/2007 1:00 PM, Yahoo! Music
courtesy of NME.com

The Cure frontman Robert Smith has teamed up with singer Ashlee Simpson for a collaboration on her new album.

The as-yet-untitled album is the follow up to 2005's I Am Me.

Fall Out Boy's Pete Wentz denied any involvement in putting the unusual pair together, even though both of them are his personal friends.

He said: 'I doubt I had anything to do with it, 'cause they were friends since she was performing in Chicago. But I definitely only have good things to say about Ash--I think the collaboration could be great.'

Simpson is also known to be working with Keane's Tim Rice-Oxley, Chad Hugo from the Neptunes, and John Legend, reports Entertainment Weekly."

No comments: