Monday, February 12, 2007

OPmP3: The Shins Bluegrass Tribute

I'm a sucker for these bluegrass tributes. Here's the Shins, via The Underrated Blog:

The Underrated Blog: Let's Give A Tribute To The Shins: "Wes let me in on an album titled The Shins Bluegrass Tribute. It was available on eMusic so I figured it was worth a shot. I really had no idea what to expect, not really being much of a bluegrass expert myself. But it's pretty amazing how well these songs have been translated. I've listened to the album continuously in the past 24 hours and I am still amazed. I have no idea who this band is, [Edit: It's Iron Horse, thanks Belch] but they really did a top-notch job. Go pick it up.

# The Shins - Sea Legs
# The Shins - Red Rabbits
# The Shins Bluegrass Tribute - Know Your Onion!
# The Shins Bluegrass Tribute - Kissing The Lipless"

No comments: