Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Top 30 from Music for Kids who Can't Read So Good

Interesting that so far, 'Crazy' hasn't been denting anyone's top 5. It's easily The Song of 2006, though, right? Right?

My list to come sometime in the next 3 weeks. Currently a little more distracted and busy than usual.

From Taylor over at Music For Kids Who Can’t Read Good � Top 30 Songs of 2006: "This is my first attempt at an end of the year songs list. As a measure I’ve selected songs that I think I’ll still be playing and replaying after the year, but as a rule I didn’t choose more than one song per artist. It’s kindof crazy to try to rank songs at a certain point, but after some toiling I came up with a definitive 30, that I’m happy with. A selection of them are available for download and they are labeled as such. Make sure to click read more… for my top ten. Thanks for visiting!"

No comments: