Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Music For Kids Who Can’t Read Good � The Thanksgiving Day Eve Mix (Gobble, Gobble)

The fine folk over at Music For Kids Who Can't Read Good have posted a Turkey Day mix that's pretty nice. Head over there and download yourself some tunes.

New Fall Cornucopia mix to be posted sometime this weekend, in between football and having to work.

I'm thankful to all 12 of you for reading.

Music For Kids Who Can’t Read Good � The Thanksgiving Day Eve Mix (Gobble, Gobble): "The Thanksgiving Day Eve Mix (Gobble, Gobble)
Music, Mix, Megapost — taylor @ 3:53 pm

Since tomorrow I’ll be dedicating most of my time to eating as much food as I can, I’m making a mix today that is so good it could last you even longer than all that leftover turkey and be just as satisfying. There’s a caption that explains what each song has to do with Thanksgiving, if you’re the curious type. Side note: my family decided that we’re all going to see Stranger Than Fiction tomorrow. Any good?"

No comments: