Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Smalltalk - a Jens Lekman mix

New favorite artist Jens Lekman (see 'A Summer's Night on Hammer Hill') has posted his own little summer mp3 mix at his website.

Unfortunately, his bandwidth is slow as fuck, so we reposted here. Fun, gorgeous pop music. He calls it 'The Death of This Summer MP3' but it sounds more like Holding onto Summer Picnic Sunshine MP3 to me.

DOWNLOAD: Jens Lekman - The Death of This Summer MP3

And if anyone's reading this by way of the Unofficial Polyphonic Spree forum, welcome. Stay a while, won't you?

Smalltalk: "Sometimes I get stuck in the recording and writing but instead of cutting my wrists I open the window, bring out my records and put together little mixes for my friends. This one is a mix of some of my favourite songs from this summer and previous ones, some are cut up and put together into new songs, new remixes or whatever. They form a perfect response to the death of this summer.

Jens Lekman - The Death of This Summer MP3

But I'm a Prisoner of This Moment (short sample) /// TTA - Silly Crimes /// Arthur Russell - Lucky Cloud /// Mahlathini & Mahotella Queens - Kazet /// One , Two , Three... /// Ennio Morricone - Mon Nom Est Personne /// Simmar vi , Sv�var vi , �lskar vi /// Most Valuable Players - AC in HCMC /// America - Ventura Highway /// Julien Jabre - Swimming places /// Action Biker - Farrah"

No comments: